Access to our Gift Shop and Snack Bar are always free, so come shop and snack with us anytime. We offer three experiences, each of which can be purchased separately. Admission to our museum includes guided tours, interactive displays, and access to our state-of-the-art 16,200 square-foot, ADA-compliant building and indoor exhibits. Additionally, we offer outdoor attractions including our T-Rex Terror Ropes Course and our Dinosaur Wild Walk, each of which can be added on à la carte basis. Here’s a breakdown of our pricing structure:
We offer a 10% discount off of admission for seniors and military (veterans and active-duty), and a 20% discount off admission for Fremont and Custer County residents.
- *Children under 3 are always free! (except on the Tyranno-Tots Ropes Course)
Alternatively, if you and your family wish only to visit our outdoor attractions, we charge:
- $12 for adults / $8 for children (ages 3-12) for the first attraction
- $10 for adults / $6 for children (ages 3-12) for the second attraction.
- Should you change your mind and wish to also visit our museum after experiencing our outdoor attractions, the cost is an additional $10 for adults / $6 for children 3-12.
Support our Museum and become a member at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience!
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited admission to our museum exhibits, Dinosaur Wild Walk, kid’s interactive area and dig site, and theater for one year.*
- Access to our special events throughout the year.
- One free trip on our T-Rex Terror Ropes Course or Trana-tots Ropes Course. Additional trips are only $5/member.
- Special Pricing on Birthday Parties and Dino Discovery Camps.
Single Membership: $50
Couple Membership: $75
Family (5 people living in the same household): $145 +
Grandparents (Single or Couple plus children up to 5 people total) $145 +
+ Additional people added to membership $20/per person
Senior, Military, and Local Discounts apply.
* During normal operating hours and seasonal schedule
** All memberships sold are issued one membership card
We offer special rates for general-admission tickets and for each add-on item for groups of ten visitors or more. Please call ahead and advise us on your group size and planned date (and arrival time) so that we can ensure that we have staff on hand to properly welcome and accommodate your group. Please note that we offer larger discounts for larger groups.
Need some assistance?
Click the dino to contact us!