The safety of our guests and staff is the top priority at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience. We are following all local and state department health guidelines and requirements. Please note our current policies and procedures:
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- All guests are required to wear masks, by the current state mandate, to be inside our facility. We are strongly recommending that guests wear masks in all areas, per state and local guidelines. We are currently able to offer masks for sale, limit one per person, for $1 each, as supplies last.
- We ask guests to practice social distancing of 6 feet, and our gift shop and high traffic areas are marked for one way traffic.
- Online ticket purchase is recommended, but not required.
- Current regulations limit our capacity, which is very unlikely to inhibit your visit at this time. Please call ahead if you are concerned.
- We are required to ask guests upon arrival if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19, we ask that you please remain at home.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 policies and procedures, please call us, we are happy to help. We recognize that not everyone wants to wear masks or believe that they need to, but having our guests wear masks in our facility is part of the state and local regulations that are allowing us to operate under variance. Thank you for understanding and cooperating by helping to keep our business open at this time.
-Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience Management