May 22, 2020
At the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience our top priority is the safety of our staff and guests. We will be following all local and state department health precautions and guidelines. The following are the procedures we will be taking at this time.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- All guests are required to wear masks.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing 6-10 feet apart.
- Please purchase tickets online to help limit staff/patron transactions
- We will be operating at limited capacity with only 50 guests in the building at one time.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19, we ask that you please remain home.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 or opening procedures please call us, we are happy to help.
-Royal Gorge Dinosaur Staff